[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Closed Beta 2 Feedback

LiltyaLiltya
KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,030
Administrator
edited 10:51AM May 13, 2020 in Closed Beta Feedback
Racers,

Welcome to KartRider: Drift! We’re excited to announce that the second Closed Beta will begin on June 3rd! We’re looking forward to having you join us and would love to hear your feedback. Please feel free to use this thread to post any general feedback you may have on KartRider: Drift.
PerceptivityNovaKRThijminecraft02SubisBelkarironwolf3343M1STAKE

Comments

• hmigshmigs
    buenos dias.

e recibido la invitacion beta del juego. muchas gracias... pero al querer jugar me dice que no se aparece "error al iniciar sesión en lartrider:drift..

realice el examen de compatibilidad por medio de un probrama que nexon puso para ver si tu pc es compatible y me salio esto...

Especificaciones de Pc recomendadas: Win7 o superior (64bits) Las especificaciones de mi PC: Wion 10 Pro (64bits)

Inter Core i5 4 nucleos o superior AMD A8 Redeon HD Graphics (4CPU´s)
    3.2GHz
    8GB de ram o mas 8192MB

Gforce GTX 760 o superior AMD Readon HD 7560D (4063MB)

30GB de espacio liblre C:82GB
  • LiltyaLiltya
    Administrator
    hmigs wrote: »
    buenos dias.

e recibido la invitacion beta del juego. muchas gracias... pero al querer jugar me dice que no se aparece "error al iniciar sesión en lartrider:drift..

realice el examen de compatibilidad por medio de un probrama que nexon puso para ver si tu pc es compatible y me salio esto...

Especificaciones de Pc recomendadas: Win7 o superior (64bits) Las especificaciones de mi PC: Wion 10 Pro (64bits)

Inter Core i5 4 nucleos o superior AMD A8 Redeon HD Graphics (4CPU´s)
    3.2GHz
    8GB de ram o mas 8192MB

Gforce GTX 760 o superior AMD Readon HD 7560D (4063MB)

30GB de espacio liblre C:82GB

Hello!

The closed beta starts June 3rd at 4 pm PT, which is in approximately 6 hours. The servers will not be available until then.

Google Translate:
    ¡Hola!

La beta cerrada comienza el 3 de junio a las 4 p.m. PT, que es aproximadamente en 6 horas. Los servidores no estarán disponibles hasta entonces.
  • TinyRhinoTinyRhino
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    I'm getting an error that says "Failed to reset Nexon Game Security -e3010501"
    also no audio at opening screen

Is there something I can do?
  • mrfishyguymrfishyguy
    hello i was just wondering how to claim the Turbo Tortoise kart thanks :)
  • LiltyaLiltya
    Administrator
    TinyRhino wrote: »

Please try starting it in Admin mode.
  • DeidaraJrDeidaraJr

I'm running off steam and this is happening to me too. Any fixes for this?
  • TinyRhinoTinyRhino
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    Liltya wrote: »

Please try starting it in Admin mode.

I started it in Admin mode & that fixed the error I was getting but now its saying I've "Failed to log in" I was given no prompt or place to login
  • FriendKevoFriendKevo
    edited 4:58PM June 3, 2020
    When I start the game I get stuck in a menu loop of "Welcome, racer! Log in with the Nexon account you would like to link and press OK."

and

"This account is no longer available.

Failed to link Nexon account."

No chance to input anything. Any ideas? :/

NVM, for some reason it took a while for the login tab to pop up but when it did it popped up 7 times. Haha. So pumped to play this.
  • RuezaRueza
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 140
    I don't know if this is just me, but the drifting on pc feels very clunky compared to the mobile version.
    GlassHole
  • GoingCommandoGoingCommando
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 105
    I installed the game from Steam, when it was linking my account the game crashed and Steam couldn't stop the game from running. I rebooted my PC, verified files and it found 6 files that it replaced. Now when I launch the game after pressing enter to start, the game closes out at the "you can play with racers on other platforms" message it closes out and wants me to launch the game again, it's just a loop of the game closing out now. I switched over and downloaded the Nexon launcher, installed the game again and it's still happening.
  • RuezaRueza
    Also the speed seems a lot slower compared to mobile.
    GlassHole
  • ProssebProsseb
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 20
    edited 5:39PM June 3, 2020
    Hi.
    Let's start with the drift.
    First thing first I really don't life the drift mecanic. somethime i get the boost after the drift, somethime i don't, if you press on the drift too much time you make almost a 360 and it's uncontrolable...

Second I like to talk about the physics. Collision is awful... when you bump someone, you gave him a boost instead push him. maybe when you are not in a speed boost it can be great but when you are at full speed with speed boost, maybe it can be more dangerous for ennemies and push them instead.

Now i know the game is in BETA but I got some frame drops during gameplay.

Now the great thing :
    Graphics : awesome, just what we want = Arcade style.
    very polish and smooth.
    GlassHoleFalz
  • GoingCommandoGoingCommando
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 105
    I installed the game from Steam, when it was linking my account the game crashed and Steam couldn't stop the game from running. I rebooted my PC, verified files and it found 6 files that it replaced. Now when I launch the game after pressing enter to start, the game closes out at the "you can play with racers on other platforms" message it closes out and wants me to launch the game again, it's just a loop of the game closing out now. I switched over and downloaded the Nexon launcher, installed the game again and it's still happening.

I unplugged my controller and it started working after that. FYI.
    Redgouf
  • CyphxierCyphxier
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 250
    edited 6:29PM June 3, 2020
    THIS IS FOR THE XBOX ONE
    I have noticed that when you load up the game for the first time it doesn't tell you the controls to use it just tells you to accelerate, brake, etc.

I also found that the wording for the challenges are super confusing. For example the challenge "Either land 3 or block 3 missle attacks in item mode and drive for 30 minutes." I have no idea what that means.

Also the weight of first place in team modes is so OP. I just got first place while my teammate got 7th place and we ended up winning the match. However, the other team got 2nd and 3rd place and they didn't end up winning.
    GlassHoleMobTownTreeWeirdIchigo
  • RuezaRueza
    Please include a tutorial on the different kind of drifts/drag. I had to figure it out on my own.
  • RuezaRueza
    Just found that while on the lobby screen and trying to access the friends list, the lobby top title bar covers the friend list top bar selections.
  • RuezaRueza
    Also the turning is very slow compared to mobile version.
    Actually, just make the same speed/collision/drift system as the mobile version and this game will be perfect.
    GlassHole
  • DhuumDhuum
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 10
    The game is good so far. I haven't had any issue yet. One thing I would like to see happen is being able to do world chat, would be pretty fun if that feature was added.
    GlassHole
  • RuezaRueza
    For item mode, make a setting for item use to either hold or press once to activate then press again to use.
    GlassHole
  • SiniztahSiniztah
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 10
    edited 7:25PM June 3, 2020
    I am loving this game so far and having a lot of fun with it but there is one major problem that keeps happening every race. At the start of the race I always have issues. Either there is massive lag and frame drop so bad I miss parts of the countdown, or it loads me with no countdown at all, or my car is just stuck in place for several moments. Also sometimes the camera will be facing backwards but I can hear my car driving and my controller vibrates, and when the camera faces forward I have hit a wall. If it wasn't for these issues at the very beginning of the race, the game would run perfectly. Also, I am playing on Xbox.
    GlassHole