[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

!!! Major issues since mid season RISE patch !!!

realDreamrealDream
KartRider: Drift Rep: 395
in Bug Reporting
Hello devs,

I will once again keep this post short so immediate action can be taken.

We approve of the director's vision and appreciate the effort he is giving us after the failure of JL almost killing an amazing franchise.

Before pointing out the negative I want to mention we enjoyed the RISE update alot as we could find constant games with good players all over the world,
we had fun so kept playing the game, unfortunately, this is no longer the case since the midseason patch.

MatchMaking

Since the mid season update the western players are no longer able to find games.
The queues can take up to and over 30 minutes, we have like 1 active MM lobby and people just sit in queue till someone leaves or till 7 more western players start the queue.

This has nothing to do with rank but it is once again a region/ping restriction like we had when JL was director.

Before the midseason patch we used to match with our asian friends on a regular basis without any issues, even the red ping was very acceptable.
This is no longer the case, we do not match them after trying multiple times.

PLEASE revert whatever restriction has been done ASAP, because with the current state of MM the game is no longer enjoyable for western players.

There has been reported several cases of a full bot lobby with extremely similar generated names "Lucci2019" "Lucci19" etc,
this is not helping anyone, the AI have 0 skill and just grip drive, this is only taking up spots for players who should match together.
Just forget the idea and end their processes.

Sometimes players get "left because unforseen error" after finishing a game and trying to match again,
I personally get this when I alt tab out of the game before returning to matching has finished the countdown.
Alt tabbing while you are back in the lobby with players often results into having no in game sounds.
Also we can not hear the queue sound when we are alt tabbed out of the game.
Something is seriously wrong with alt tab.

I also would like to mention some of our close kartrider friends have been banned for "winstreak abusing"
Basically you have banned the most passionate players you have.
Not because they were planning to exploit or abuse something,
but because it is YOUR system that failed to explain this was not allowed.
If they get banned, you can ban 90% of the playerbase because everyone has done it who actively played the game.

Thank you for listening, and thank you for trying your very best to please us all
Much love from the western community.
<3
Miso

Comments

• AcceptableBandicootAcceptableBandicoot
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    edited 6:14PM March 22, 2024
    I also would like to mention some of our close kartrider friends have been banned for "winstreak abusing"
    Basically you have banned the most passionate players you have.
    Not because they were planning to exploit or abuse something,
    but because it is YOUR system that failed to explain this was not allowed.
    If they get banned, you can ban 90% of the playerbase because everyone has done it who actively played the game.

I agree with everything in the post except this one, 90% active player base didn't bug abuse. Your friends know & willingly abuse bug for unfair points gains. A lot of KR players who didn't abuse winstreak bug has complained to CM about unfairness. Why talk like you guys are innocent? Every game terms of service include a ban of bug abusing & this is not just KRD, don't act surprise after knowing there's a bug & willingly choose to abuse it. If the shop has a bug that grant me 1000 K-coin for free, do I abuse it & then cry about how I didn't know I wasn't allowed to abuse bugs? This is just silly.

Rules must be upheld uniformly in every game to ensure fairness, no admin would give you a free-pass just because you spent a lot of money or "passionate" about the game.
  • EUゝsme68EUゝsme68
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 240
    edited 1:40PM March 25, 2024
  • EUゝsme68EUゝsme68
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 240
    Thanks @realDream for the post! Contains every main issue which is problematic for the western playerbase at the moment. We played globally with every player on the world. Thats how it should be, thats a global game. Please you guys need to revert the programing, so that we still can match with all the people around the globe.

And i think @realDream is also right on the blocking thing. There is no game out there where you still get points/keep streak, when you close/leave the game - yet somehow Nexon managed to program it that badly. And now they banned only about 1% of the people who used it (not fair) and moreover banned people who stopped using it after the announcement (not fair).
  • AcceptableBandicootAcceptableBandicoot
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    EUゝsme68 wrote: »
    And now they banned only about 1% of the people who used it (not fair) and moreover banned people who stopped using it after the announcement (not fair).
    Where do you get this statistics of 1% from? Eyeballing it? I see EUゝclub people getting banned so you band together to complain?
    It's either you abused the bug or you don't. Who cares if you abused it for a week or a month, you violated terms of conduct. Imagine abusing bugs for massive points gain then have the audacity to talk about "not fair".