[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

K-coin purchase block after March 21st update

AcceptableBandicootAcceptableBandicoot
KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
in Gameplay Discussion
Hello, I have been playing the game since it first got listed on Steam store Vietnam. I was enjoying the game & did a bunch of K-coin purchases to collect cosmetics in the game. I did more K-coin purchase after the director change to Jaewoo Seo to express my support (however small) of his team for listening and implementing reasonable player feedbacks.
However, right after the March 21st update of BlackPink release, the game blocks my ability to purchase K-coin without warning. I can only suspect that this is due to Vietnam not being a supported region in this game. I was not aware of this info if not for the payment block, I have to look up this information on customer support website.
This is puzzling and frustrating to me because the game is listed officially on Steam store Vietnam, I got blocked during an important collab (BlackPink) without any form of official notice and after I'm already a paying customer and supporter of the game.

I know these supported/unsupported regions issue are complicated, just want to express the frustration from a player point of view. Hope the Kartrider Drift team can be more transparent on this issue.