[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

The First Creative Post

pro_kjspro_kjs
KartRider: Drift Rep: 400
in Creative Corner
Comment down creative ideas that will benefit the game in a positive way!

For me, Hopefully this game doesn't become like any other Nexon game where it is micro transaction heavy.

Comments

• FlyntzFlyntz
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 5
    Watching a gameplay video from yesterday, I've noticed that players can find themselves driving just behind other racers at a close proximity during the match, maybe we could see an "Slipstream" mechanic seen on Mario Kart?

"You'll get a speed boost if you follow behind an opponent's kart for a certain amount of time."
    OddPoppet
  • GarryGarry
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 15
    I can already see the Microtransaction Heavy part. I mean, come on! It’s Nexon! The #1 Company that influenced the idea!
  • pro_kjspro_kjs
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 400
    Flyntz wrote: »
    Watching a gameplay video from yesterday, I've noticed that players can find themselves driving just behind other racers at a close proximity during the match, maybe we could see an "Slipstream" mechanic seen on Mario Kart?

"You'll get a speed boost if you follow behind an opponent's kart for a certain amount of time."

There is a mechanic like that in original Kartrider for above JIU engine (9th generation engine).
  • RayKoopaRayKoopa
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 10
  • OddPoppetOddPoppet
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 310
    Flyntz wrote: »

That would be an awesome mechanic to add to the game..... Especially this version of it (From what i've seen so far)
    I'd personally like to see a mechanic where collision doesnt caus you to go mad (Like in MarioKart) bumping all over the place.... Drives me insane, i find a lot of players in KartRiderRush+ ranked matches purposefully ram people to caus them to lose Nitro boosts..... Sly tactic imo.....
  • CreepyGamerzCreepyGamerz
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 615
    I was thinking... you know how In mario they get speed boosts based on how long they drift? Maybe that should be in the game!
  • MBeastModeT9MBeastModeT9
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 410
    I was thinking of adding all game modes, vehicles, characters, tracks, and battle stages from all KartRider games into KartRider Drift including new content like for my ideas for new karts, I was thinking of vehicle companies like Nissan, Toyota, Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Mercedes for examples and I was thinking of turning all they're vehicles into KartRider vehicles like in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with Mercedes vehicles. That would be awesome!
    XxMezzyxX
  • XxMezzyxXXxMezzyxX
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 300
    MBeastModeT9 i love what you're thinking but i don't think they can just do that they have to get permission from the car companies to have they're cars and name in the company is they did do that without consent they could get sued and we don't want that because this game is awesome