[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Favorite games discussion

PerceptivityPerceptivity
KartRider: Drift Rep: 390
in Off-Topic Discussion
So i wanna see what games everyone plays or rather will be and are playing outside of Kartrider: Drift :)

I play Assassins Creed Odyssey, Maplestory, Animal Crossing New Horizon, Pokemon Sword and Shield, Tetris 99 there are more i play but the list would turn into a 20 page essay so i leave it at these ^^

Comments

• NovaKRNovaKR
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 750
    Member, Volunteer Moderator
    I'm addicted to Valorant :P
    Perceptivity
  • tembabavuma11tembabavuma11
    My favorite game is pokemon x (https://romsworld.online/pokemon-x-rom/) because this games graphics and music so well.
  • FittBoyFittBoy
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
    edited 7:52PM July 10, 2023
    My favorite game is pokemon x and Volcanion ex Pokémon.

While my step-grandfather was in hospice, I kept myself entertained with my copy of Pokémon Y. He'd had a minor stroke a few months before, and then a massive one from which we all knew he'd never recover. We didn't have much time to pack, and we didn't know how long we'd be down there, so I brought Pokémon Y with me.
  • WizardinstallerWizardinstaller
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 300
    i love destiny 2 and honkai impact 3rd
  • DavidskDavidsk
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 300
    So i wanna see what games everyone plays or rather will be and are playing outside of Kartrider: Drift :)

I play Assassins Creed Odyssey, Maplestory, Animal Crossing New Horizon, Pokemon Sword and Shield, Tetris 99 there are more i play but the list would turn into a 20 page essay so i leave it at these ^^

That's great to hear that you enjoy playing a variety of games! Aside from KartRider: Drift, you have quite an impressive list of games you play. Assassin's Creed Odyssey, MapleStory, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Pokemon Sword and Shield, and Tetris 99 are all fantastic choices.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey offers a vast open world and an immersive historical setting for you to explore. MapleStory, with its charming graphics and engaging gameplay, has been a favorite for many gamers over the years. Animal Crossing: New Horizons provides a relaxing and creative escape where you can build and customize your own virtual island paradise. Pokemon Sword and Shield offer exciting adventures in the world of Pokemon, capturing and battling creatures to become a Pokemon Champion. Lastly, Tetris 99 puts a unique twist on the classic puzzle game, adding multiplayer competition to test your skills against other players.
  • BelizardBelizard
    edited 4:16AM July 11, 2023
    Now I'm actively playing WoW. One of the things I'm interested in is raiding Abberus. To be honest, they are quite difficult. and now I'm looking for friends to help me with it :smile: i find help with this raid here)
  • AxelGromAxelGrom
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
    Wow is a really cool and addictive game, I think the LK add-on is generally the best, although it has its drawbacks, but even they can be corrected with Wow Boost Wotlk
  • jabramsjabrams
    Hey everyone! I've been diving into a variety of games lately, and just like many of you, I've been enjoying KartRider: Drift. Outside of that, I've been spending a lot of time in World of Warcraft. The game's vast world and intricate mechanics have always fascinated me. Recently, I've been looking into "wow boosting" services to help me tackle some of the more challenging raids. It's amazing how much the gaming community has grown and the services available to help players. By the way, has anyone else here tried boosting services for any game? Would love to hear your experiences!
  • ArianaMarieArianaMarie
    Great choices! Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Animal Crossing are such vastly different experiences but equally immersive in their own ways. Speaking of immersive experiences, I'd recommend giving World of Warcraft a try if you haven’t already. It offers a rich, expansive world with opportunities to complete exciting raids and explore intricate storylines. And for those looking to delve deeper into high-level content, there’s https://gamingcy.com/en-us/wow-carry/raids/amirdrassil-the-dreams-hope which can assist in enhancing the gaming experience by helping you tackle some of the most challenging and rewarding aspects of the game!
  • dariohilldariohill
    Drift Hunters is a great game for people who love racing and driving skills. This game offers a unique racing experience with stunning graphics and smooth controls. You will have the opportunity to customize and upgrade your car, participate in challenging races and show off your drifting skills on tracks around the world. If you want to experience a unique and exciting racing game, Drift Hunters is a great choice!
  • lauryfrieselauryfriese
    edited 2:35AM October 6, 2023
    Candy Crush is a popular mobile game that combines puzzle-solving and matching skills. In this game, players are presented with a colorful grid filled with various types of candies. The objective is to match three or more candies of the same color in a row or column, which will cause them to disappear from the grid and earn points.
  • TomBraunTomBraun
    Hi all! Are you tired of endlessly grinding in the arena, only to be defeated time and time again? If so, it's time to level up your PvP game with WoW PvP boosting. In this article, we'll delve into the benefits of WoW PvP boosting and how it can help you dominate the arena like never before. Brand Voice: Energetic, confident, and knowledgeable Introduction: Ready to ascend to the pinnacle of PvP greatness in WoW? Look no further! Say goodbye to frustrating defeats and hello to victory with WoW PvP boosting. This game-changing service is designed to catapult your gaming experience to a whole new level.
    By taking advantage of WoW PvP boosting, you'll have the opportunity to team up with experienced and highly-skilled players who will help you dominate the arena. With their expert guidance and support, you'll learn advanced strategies, improve your gameplay, and significantly boost your ranking. Whether you're a casual player looking to up your game or a hardcore gamer aiming for the top, WoW PvP boosting is your ticket to success.
    Get ready to unleash your true PvP potential and reign supreme in the arena! Don't settle for mediocrity – unleash the PvP champion within you with WoW PvP boosting. Let's embark on this epic journey together and leave your opponents in awe. Are you ready to dominate the arena? Let's get started!
  • kinfolkkinfolk
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    Diablo 4 is shaping up to be a dark and thrilling journey into the depths of sanctuary's darkest corners. With its immersive world and intense gameplay, it promises to be a true successor to the beloved franchise. From facing hordes of demonic creatures to unraveling sinister plots, every moment is filled with suspense and danger. Excited to dive into the abyss? Stay updated with the latest news and guides on https://gamingcy.net/en-us/diablo-4.
  • lastreactionlastreaction
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 210
    Taking about gaming if you like to sell gaming console you can visit gizmogo
  • lastreactionlastreaction
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 210
    If you are looking for latest gaming or educational related news you can visit ebangla
  • reacthuntreacthunt
    NovaKR wrote: »
    I'm addicted to Valorant :P

Absolutely loving the AI SEO services! They're a game changer for optimizing content and boosting online visibility. Plus, they leave me more time to dive into Valorant. Speaking of, I'm hooked! The strategic gameplay and team dynamics really keep you on your toes. It's the perfect unwind after tweaking SEO strategies. What a combo! https://ai-seoservices.com/