[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Hyped for Closed Beta 2. What do you want to see?

DoubleRDoubleR
KartRider: Drift Rep: 260
in Gameplay Discussion
I am SO GLAD Nexon keeps going with KartRider. This game has TONS of potential. If you ask me, they need to do TONS of marketing and doing it right. As long as people TRY this game enough, they are sure to be hooked. The original KartRider felt great - the speed, controls, game modes and maps. You had everything - from casual maps and item mode to fast highway SKILL BASED speed racing.

So what are you expectations for Closed Beta 2? Here is mine:
1. Kart variety and difference improvement - In the first beta, most of the karts felt the same. You build the nitro so fast anyways and almost all Karts had grade above 90 in various characteristics. I hope they worked on making karts feel different. As an example:
Saber series suppose to be the fastest but harder to handle.
Marathon series is based on endurance and you will not be affected by other players as much.
Cotton series excels in drifting but is slower . etc.

2. Maps - I am looking to see fan favorite maps come back like Pyramid mesa. KartRider has LOTS of map variety which is great. From deserts and forests to space. What maps are you looking for?

3. License and custom lobbies coming back - Hopping for a quick game is nice, and this is probably the right choice in this era to give up on lobbies. I do still wish for some social interaction - So I can see my character and kart. Maybe lobbies similar to how Mario Kart works with a voting system?

NovaKR

Comments

• NovaKRNovaKR
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 750
    Member, Volunteer Moderator
    Definitely maps. I can't wait to check out the Racing School and overall changes to the collisions as well. It'll just be fun to get back into the swing of playing the game again. The first closed beta was good, but I think this experience will be much better.
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 390
    NovaKR wrote: »
    Definitely maps.

This for me aswell! But i also cant wait to just race around with other players ingame
    NovaKR
  • JjangGeumJjangGeum
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 300
    I'm very excited for KartRider Drift too! I'm already a fan of the mobile game and so what I am looking forward to is the higher graphic fidelity, maps, and better gaming platform (don't have to use my phone/iPad). The last time I played KartRider was back in 2008 and I am just impressed with the TLC they've given this game.
  • Mareike856Mareike856
    edited 9:50PM March 20, 2024
    Discovering new games is always exciting. Whether you're into strategy, action, or puzzles, the world of gaming offers endless possibilities. Enhance your gaming memories with the remarkable Remini Mod APK photo enhancer. Relive those epic moments with improved visuals and share your gaming adventures in style.
  • capcutmodcapcutmod
    Discovering new games is always exciting. Whether you're into strategy, action, or puzzles, the world of gaming offers endless possibilities. Enhance your gaming memories with the remarkable with capcut mod apk
  • VaniVani
    Remini Pro Provides Premium Features for Free AI Photo Enhancer.
  • PaulstarlingPaulstarling
    edited 7:50PM January 10, 2024
    For Photographers Remini pro Apk is the app that helps you to enhance your photos in seconds. every photography lover must try it.
  • jamssyyyjamssyyy
    capcutmod wrote: »
    Discovering new games is always exciting. Whether you're into strategy, action, or puzzles, the world of gaming offers endless possibilities. Enhance your gaming memories with the remarkable with capcut mod apk

I couldn't agree more with your excitement about discovering new games! The gaming realm truly provides a vast range of genres and experiences for everyone to enjoy. And when it comes to enhancing gaming memories, CapCut mod APK is an exceptional tool. I have personally used it for creating gaming videos, and I must say, it has exceeded my expectations. The features and templates available in CapCut offer a level of creativity and customization that sets it apart from other video editing apps. It allows me to add special effects, transitions, and unique elements to my gaming footage, making the final videos truly remarkable. It's an invaluable resource for capturing and sharing those epic gaming moments. If you're looking to elevate your gaming memories, I highly recommend giving CapCut mod APK a try – you won't be disappointed!

• muhammadzainmuhammadzain
    Exploring new games is always thrilling. Whether you prefer strategy, action, or puzzles, the gaming world provides limitless options. Elevate your gaming experiences with the exceptional capabilities of CapCut 2024.

• zayynnzayynn
    BeingAssistant.com is your source for learning everything related to Freelancing, Education, and much more. Our goal is to provide valuable education to empower people to make self-dependent and prepare everyone for the skills.
  • jhonee23jhonee23
    edited 3:57AM April 16, 2024
    jamssyyy wrote: »
    capcutmod wrote: »

I couldn't agree more with your excitement about discovering new games! The gaming realm truly provides a vast range of genres and experiences for everyone to enjoy. And when it comes to enhancing gaming memories, CapCut mod APK is an exceptional tool. I have personally used it for creating gaming videos, and I must say, it has exceeded my expectations. The features and templates available in CapCut offer a level of creativity and customization that sets it apart from other video editing apps. It allows me to add special effects, transitions, and unique elements to my gaming footage, making the final videos truly remarkable. It's an invaluable resource for capturing and sharing those epic gaming moments. If you're looking to elevate your gaming memories, I highly recommend giving newtoki a try – you won't be disappointed!

I'm eager to see refinements and additions to the gameplay mechanics, such as new weapons, abilities, or game modes that add depth and excitement to the experience.