[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Hyped for Closed Beta 2. What do you want to see?

Comments

• joniijonii
    As we all get excited for Closed Beta 2, there's so much anticipation around what new features and improvements will be introduced. One thing I'm looking forward to is better integration with social media platforms. Being able to seamlessly share gameplay highlights or trailers on Instagram would be awesome. For those who love saving and sharing these moments, IGAnony Watch is a fantastic tool. It lets you download Instagram videos and stories easily, making it perfect for capturing and revisiting those epic gaming moments. Can't wait to see what Beta 2 brings!

• kellyhere1kellyhere1
    For the Closed Beta 2, players are excited to see new features, improved gameplay, and possibly more character customization options. Many are hoping for enhanced combat mechanics and balanced progression to make the experience more immersive.

You can also download the fmwhatsapp apk to join communities there. The app is free at gbapps.net to download the app.

• ThomasjanesThomasjanes
    I'm super excited for Closed Beta 2! One thing I'd love to see is an improvement in the video editing features, similar to what's available in CapCut Mod APK, with more intuitive tools and enhanced functionality. It would make content creation much smoother for everyone. What are you hoping they add?
  • insideauinsideau
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    Let have full breakfast menu prices We are going to reimage your faulty laptop with new windows , before we start reimage, kindly confirm us all your data is backed up in one-drive (cloud) and nothing important files saved in C drive locally in your faulty laptop.
  • insideauinsideau
    Australian Citizenship Test Practice Questions and answers We are pleased to inform you that this case is being dispatched to the concerned team and an onsite service event will be set up at the location in the equipment address field.
  • johndeep57768johndeep57768
    I appreciate your dedication to providing valuable information to others. Keep up the fantastic work!
  • johndeep57768johndeep57768
    Discovering new games is always exciting. Whether you're into strategy, action, or puzzles, the world of gaming offers endless possibilities. Enhance your gaming memories with the remarkable Abofahdsh APK video enhancer. Relive those epic moments with improved visuals and share your gaming adventures in style.