[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Trading (Scammers)

jpxyjpxy
in Tech Support
Hey guys. I know that gifts is supposed to be given to players. But we do allow trading right? Cause there's this one player, we agreed on trading stuffs, at the first trading, everything went well. But for our second gifting, I sent him tons of high valued gifts, for him to return same amount back. But he unfriended me, and never sent the gifts back.

I have his profile, and screenshots of our conversation that maybe help with this situation. I worked hard for those things, and then he'll just take them without giving back. I visited his home, thinking that he might be there, but he's not, and on his home, it says "Add and trade, 999% will give back." So I'm unsure if I wasn't the only one he scammed. He's in the same country as me, and on a club called SG.

Will be willing to send the screenshots as proof. Please help me with this issue. Thank you!

Comments

• LiltyaLiltya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
    jpxy wrote: »
    Hey guys. I know that gifts is supposed to be given to players. But we do allow trading right? Cause there's this one player, we agreed on trading stuffs, at the first trading, everything went well. But for our second gifting, I sent him tons of high valued gifts, for him to return same amount back. But he unfriended me, and never sent the gifts back.

I have his profile, and screenshots of our conversation that maybe help with this situation. I worked hard for those things, and then he'll just take them without giving back. I visited his home, thinking that he might be there, but he's not, and on his home, it says "Add and trade, 999% will give back." So I'm unsure if I wasn't the only one he scammed. He's in the same country as me, and on a club called SG.

Will be willing to send the screenshots as proof. Please help me with this issue. Thank you!

Hi jpxy,

I believe that you might be in the wrong location. KartRider: Drift has the next Closed Beta happening in a few days; until that starts, there is no way to play the game. In addition, there is no way to trade between players in the game.

What game are you looking for...perhaps I can help point you in the right direction.