[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Ideas for new karts.

CreepyGamerzCreepyGamerz
KartRider: Drift Rep: 615
edited 9:36AM June 11, 2020 in Creative Corner
I have an idea for new karts. SOME original karts may be mentioned in the process. I also want to ask what YOU think should be involved. Here are the choices:

Mechanical Mayhem: A kart powered by simple mechanics, like cogs (gears), and springs. It runs on a single cog for the engine. The wheels are simply cogs. This kart is recommended for Item Mode. The booster is a few cogs that just spin to create energy.

Ice Ice Baby: A kart made out of ice. Well, almost. The wheels are made out of rusted metal. It has the worst traction AND acceloration to date, but handling is good. Speed? Faster than anything. MOSTLY. The boosters are icicles. Good for Speed Mode.

Molten Magma: The lord of lava is here. With a temperature of 7500 degrees, you might get 3rd degree burns by just standing near it. (Fortunately Dao, Bazzi, and everyone else is protected.)
Every single bit of the kart is molded lava. Booster: literal volcano tops. Recommended for Item Mode.

"Bee"-utiful Kart: A special Spring-themed kart. The shape of a bee and covered in the softest fur ever seen. Traction lacks a lot, however, everything else is really good. Good use in Speed mode.

I hope to come up with more designs but for now this is what I have. Can't wait to see you guys in the beta!

-CreepyGamerz :)

EDIT: June 11, 2020

Here's a new kart idea thanks to @MBeastModeT9 !
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/99/bd/22/99bd2256c95da99cb02fd39e95d232bf.jpg
  1. Which kart do you want?3 votes
    1. Mechanical Mayhem
       67% (2 votes)
    2. Ice Ice Baby
       33% (1 vote)
    3. Molten Magma
       0% (0 votes)
    4. "Bee"-utiful Kart
       0% (0 votes)

Comments