[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Some important suggestions

GuizowGuizow
KartRider: Drift Rep: 400
edited 7:31PM June 3, 2020 in Gameplay Discussion
1st suggestion: The races are very short, there is no emotion. When we're getting excited the end has arrived. I could have bigger maps.
2nd suggestion: I should add a mode with a very long and crazy run with 20-30 players. It would be very funny and more exciting.
3rd suggestion: It is very important for the community to know if the game is well attended, so it would be good to put a counter of people online.
4th suggestion: Really the game needs a central goal. Unlock rare characters and cars, a ranking, a place where we can visit other people's profiles.
5th suggestion: There is very little interaction with other players. How about a room (no race) where we can talk and talk about the game? Just the character, without his car in a cool and sociable environment.
(Sorry my english)
  1. What's your favorite suggestion?8 votes
    1. 1st
       0% (0 votes)
    2. 2nd
       0% (0 votes)
    3. 3rd
       0% (0 votes)
    4. 4th
       13% (1 vote)
    5. 5th
       38% (3 votes)
    6. All suggestions!
       50% (4 votes)

Comments

• CapEricCapEric
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 880
    Honestly suggestions 1 to 4 isn't what Kart Rider is about. It wasn't in Classic so I doubt it would be for Drift.
    But then again the fundamental function of Drift isn't even there so I guess ANYTHING is possible...
    Only thing I do love about Drift is the remaster of the tracks, BGM, and the Graphics.
  • GuizowGuizow
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 400
    CapEric wrote: »
    Honestly suggestions 1 to 4 isn't what Kart Rider is about. It wasn't in Classic so I doubt it would be for Drift.
    But then again the fundamental function of Drift isn't even there so I guess ANYTHING is possible...
    Only thing I do love about Drift is the remaster of the tracks, BGM, and the Graphics.

Hello friend, thanks for sharing your opinion on my suggestions. I really thought this game was supposed to be something else. When I'm playing, the feeling is loneliness, there's no interaction with the players and so I suggested these things. However, if the intention of the game is to be just a re-reading, then that's fine, but the game doesn't hold anyone for long.
  • CapEricCapEric
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 880
    Yeah that's something I've been telling the Devs. but I don't think they are getting the message. It's going to be like Maple Story 2 if they keep this up... or a better example would be Classic Kart Rider release in NA 15 years ago. I hope for the best for Drift though.
  • MrJuLiuSMrJuLiuS
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 570
    CapEric wrote: »
    Yeah that's something I've been telling the Devs. but I don't think they are getting the message. It's going to be like Maple Story 2 if they keep this up... or a better example would be Classic Kart Rider release in NA 15 years ago. I hope for the best for Drift though.

Exactly!
    i love the maps, but the lobby and the gameplay just feel not right. They need to improve it
  • AzureSniperAzureSniper
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    I would even just love to have in-game text chat. We can talk before and after the match begins. Some people don't like to use voice chat.
  • MrJuLiuSMrJuLiuS
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 570
    I would even just love to have in-game text chat. We can talk before and after the match begins. Some people don't like to use voice chat.
    Exactly, there is nothing for interact with the player, that's really bad. Actually, the DNA of KartRider game is the interaction with players.

I really want more interaction for this game and the old levels (Gloves). Also i think the loading screen is too slow and without interaction, is just too bad.