[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Game crashes on Steam.

MarcuriMarcuri
KartRider: Drift Rep: 210
in Bug Reporting
Can't even get passed before the main menu screen. As soon as i hit enter to play it closes after 3 seconds of trying to load whatever comes after, no pop up, no error. It just closes. Tried multiple times and nothing.

Comments

• LiltyaLiltya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
    Hi Marcuri,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues loading into Steam.

I'm unsure if this will help, but we are aware of an issue where players using a PS4 controller on PC are crashing. I'm unsure if you are trying to load the game with a controller; if you are, could you please try without having the controller connected?

If you're not, we're looking into the crash issues. If you have any additional details, please feel free to share them. Thank you!
  • geppiegeppie
    Liltya wrote: »
    Hi Marcuri,

I'm unsure if this will help, but we are aware of an issue where players using a PS4 controller on PC are crashing. I'm unsure if you are trying to load the game with a controller; if you are, could you please try without having the controller connected?

If you're not, we're looking into the crash issues. If you have any additional details, please feel free to share them. Thank you!

this is not what is causing the crash, it keeps deleting 6 files once you start the game and downloads them again once you check for validation. it is an endless loop of installing and deleting
  • MarcuriMarcuri
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 210
    edited 9:11AM June 10, 2020
    Liltya wrote: »
    Hi Marcuri,

yes, that ended up being the issue, i wasn't even intended to use the controller, but it was still connected and causing those crashes, after finding out i played everyday of the closed beta^^
    Liltya