[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Do not read this introduction!

RayKoopaRayKoopa
KartRider: Drift Rep: 10
edited 5:48AM November 27, 2019 in Introductions
That title should get some people to actually read it! Though there's nothing of importance here. Huehuehue.

I'm Ray, not necessarily a Koopa, and if you played KartRider over the last 12 years, you may have already met me under other nicknames or as the co-admin of KartExtreme.net, a forum not affiliated with Nexon run by fans which fought hard to stay alive throughout the absence of classic North American KartRider, until now!

While I'm a very bad speed player, I may win the one or other item race, and investigated a lot of the game like physics over the time, together with some other buddies with a keener eye than me. Because of this, I'll probably be very picky about CBT, so ignore if one of my bug reports may sound a bit ragy or downrating, since I'll probably love the remake anyway.

See you on track!