[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Nexon, let users to change their forum's usernames

=Sonic==Sonic=
KartRider: Drift Rep: 300
edited 9:03AM November 27, 2019 in Off-Topic Discussion
Nexon, please let users like me the option to change their forum's usernames at least once per account.

The whole community will appreciate it <3

Edit: Forum's username
  1. Should Nexon let users the option to change their usernames?15 votes
    1. Yes
       87% (13 votes)
    2. No
       13% (2 votes)

Comments

• ArcticwolfgamingukArcticwolfgaminguk
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 20
  • FroztFrozt
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 30
    To be honest, would like if it was possible, but i doubt it will ever be, it never has, but than again why would you need to change your forum name ? :)
  • Citysc4peCitysc4pe
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 310
    edited 4:17PM February 17, 2022
    Tbh whenever I discover that you can't change your username on a site (for example: Reddit), I get sad. Imagine if someone made a social media account at 14 and based their username on a phase they had at the time, then 4 years later they realize how terrible the phase was, and they want to change their username but can't. Then they'd have to resort to making an entirely new account, or worse, can only have 1 account at a time and are stuck with the dreaded name they now hate.
  • oilumiunoilumiun
    =Sonic= wrote: »
    Nexon, please let users like me the option to change their forum's usernames at least once per account.

The whole community will appreciate it <3

Edit: Forum's username
    Fnaf
    Yes, I completely agree. Sometimes I also want to change my account name for some reason
  • kinfolkkinfolk
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    Embarking on a WoW Dragonflight is like soaring through a realm of ancient legends and untold mysteries. These majestic creatures captivate with their awe-inspiring power and beauty, offering adventurers the chance to partake in epic battles and claim legendary treasures. Need assistance in mastering these encounters or acquiring rare loot? Visit https://gamingcy.net/en-us/wow-boost for expert WoW boosting services that'll elevate your dragon-slaying adventures to new heights.