[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Random crashes and I have to restart my PC.

DoubleRDoubleR
KartRider: Drift Rep: 260
in Tech Support
This happened twice: once while I was going through the Racing school, and one time when I was scrolling through the settings.
The game freezes and nothing happens or response. I try CTRL+ALT+DEL but it doesn't work, ALT+F4 doesn't work. There aren't any errors on screen or something and I have to restart my PC.
It might be because my computer is really old, it is from 2012, I have GTX 670 and i5 3450, 8GB memory. However, last build (Closed Beta 1) game worked perfectly with no crashes.
It seems random so far, I don't know if this a stability issue or on my part. I am playing through the Nexon launcher. Other than that, everything works just fine, actually I have great performance and am really satisfied I can play this game.
Liltya