[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Game is unplayable - freezing/stuttering/0fps

ConceptorConceptor
KartRider: Drift Rep: 110
in Tech Support
Hello,
I attempted to play the game yesterday (during day 1 closed beta) and today (day 2) but could not make it through the tutorial because the game hitches/freezes/stutters. The game recognizes my inputs, plays sound, but the video is frozen unless I tab out and tab back in. I was able to complete tutorial #1 and 2 by tabbing in and out to move my kart forward. I cannot get past tutorial #3 (the timed boost) because the game is frozen unless I tab out and so I miss the countdown.

I wish I could change the settings from the main menu, but it does not look like that is possible right now.

My specs meet minimum requirements: i5 processor, 8gb of ram, 50+gb of free space, 8gb of video ram (Asus ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB)

Really sucks, because my friends are in but I cannot play with them.
Kaloz

Comments

• MrJuLiuSMrJuLiuS
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 570
    I'm playing on steam, and the game crash like 5 times... im tired of playing the game, seriously
  • KalozKaloz
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
    Conceptor wrote: »
    Hello,
    I attempted to play the game yesterday (during day 1 closed beta) and today (day 2) but could not make it through the tutorial because the game hitches/freezes/stutters. The game recognizes my inputs, plays sound, but the video is frozen unless I tab out and tab back in. I was able to complete tutorial #1 and 2 by tabbing in and out to move my kart forward. I cannot get past tutorial #3 (the timed boost) because the game is frozen unless I tab out and so I miss the countdown.

I wish I could change the settings from the main menu, but it does not look like that is possible right now.

My specs meet minimum requirements: i5 processor, 8gb of ram, 50+gb of free space, 8gb of video ram (Asus ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB)

Really sucks, because my friends are in but I cannot play with them.

Same problem here. unplayable with 0 fps stucks in tutorial speed