[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Camera clipping- Additional bugs and feedback.

KmxtthewsKmxtthews
KartRider: Drift Rep: 615
edited 8:52AM June 5, 2020 in Bug Reporting
Main problem:

After a game has finished if you are near a wall the camera can sometimes clip through the wall.

Additional bugs:

When you are leaving a match the music doesn’t loop correctly and has a delay before playing the song again.

This has only happened twice but it’s kind of creepy when it happens. The music can sometimes play the track twice making a really creepy unsettling sound.

Frame rate drop can be extremely frustrating sometimes and they can sometimes ruin matches by starting without you. Additionally sometimes you cannot move at the start of games and the only way to fix it is by closing the client.

I accidentally clicked decline when the game asked me to link a nexon account, I hope I still get my beta testing rewards even though I didn’t link.

I also introduced a few friends to the beta and I’d like to share their opinions on their behalf. Some found the game repetitive and got bored only after playing for a short time. Others said that the drifting tutorial needs a revamp.
Finally, I just want to say how much I adore this game. It’s brought back my love for racing games, and gives me nostalgic vibes. It really reminds me of Mario kart.

I am 100% certain this game is going to explode with popularity on release, keep up the great work!

:0