[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

A few suggestions to improve the game.

AlkalidumAlkalidum
KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
in Gameplay Discussion
I played the original KartRider many years ago and for the past couple years i've played a lot of Rocket League and i feel like this game could take a lot of inspiration from that, here a few of my ideas after playing the game for a few days now.

1. Ranked mode - One of the biggest problems in this game at the moment for me is there is nothing to play for, there is no real goal for the game and i think having a ranked mode for both Speed and Item modes would give players motivation to try and improve and go up the ranks.

2. Tournaments or a Cup mode - Another huge downside for me at the moment is returning to the main menu after each race, i think having a tournament or a cup mode consisting of 3-5 races or more would be great and after each race automatically starting the next race.

3. More rewards in the free race pass - Coming from Rocket League i was very underwhelmed with the free Racing Pass in this game, in Rocket League the free Rocket Pass has items every other level even if they are kinda trash it's still a nice little reward for playing.

4. Solo races in a party - So obviously this can't work in a ranked mode but in normal play mode i think this should be allowed, one idea is to have a report feature if players are teaming up in solo's and if a player receives multiple reports they get a short temporary ban.

5. Lobbies and map voting - I know you can create a private lobby with your friends but it would be cool if we could set up custom multiplayer lobbies and after each race ends have a map vote with 3 or 4 random maps. Having custom lobbies could also allow us to change the amount of laps in a race or turn on or off certain items and powerups.

Let me know what you all think of these 5 ideas, do you agree/disagree and what would you change about them?