[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Code not working?

XGamesModeXGamesMode
in Gameplay Discussion
I received a code for xbox closed beta. However, the code is not working to redeem through the xbox store. Any assistance would be great!

Comments

• LiltyaLiltya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
    XGamesMode wrote: »
    I received a code for xbox closed beta. However, the code is not working to redeem through the xbox store. Any assistance would be great!

Hi!
    Are you getting any particular error code when you try to enter it?
  • XGamesModeXGamesMode
    Liltya wrote: »

Hi!

No particular error its just not working. I can forward you the email I got from nexon that contained the code
  • FroztFrozt
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 30
    Liltya wrote: »

Hi!

No particular error its just not working. I can forward you the email I got from nexon that contained the code

And you are sure you did type it right ?, i got mine for XBOX and it worked no problem there, so seems a bit odd yours dosent work, but anyway hope you get it to work, and hope to see you ingame :)