[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Development Preview - New Character, Kart, & more!

LiltyaLiltya
KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
edited 1:56PM February 26, 2021 in Official News
dev-prev.jpg
Racers,
Get ready for a first look at what the developers have been working on! This content is planned for the future and still under development, so may undergo some changes before release.

NEW CONTENT
New Character: Marid
Romance is in the air as Marid prepares to make her debut.
madrid.jpg

New Character Skin: Posh Marid
Posh Marid is all dressed up for a luxurious day out on the town...or the track!
posh-marid-1.jpg
posh-marid-2.jpg

New Kart: Brutus
The competition gets tough when Brutus enters the field.
brutus-front.jpg
brutus-side.jpg
brutus-back.jpg

NEW FEATURES
New content isn’t all that’s in store for the future. Here’s a quick look at some upcoming features.

New Game Mode: Grand Prix
Aim for the top in the upcoming Grand Prix Mode! The ‘Grand Prix’ Committee is preparing a brand-new mode.

New System: Driving Assistance System
New system designed to help beginner (and veteran) Racers while driving and drifting.

These new features are still under development, so keep an eye out for additional information in the future!

We hope you enjoyed this peek into KartRider: Drift’s development. Be sure to tell us below what you think.
cubibluerTangentBore1162Saikano01AJ1AyrtonClimaxLobiJaniSWEiwannarace14Pennywise19

Comments

• Saikano01Saikano01
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 130
    they are really beautiful
    TangentBore1162LobiJaniSWEiwannarace14Pennywise19
  • TangentBore1162TangentBore1162
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
    They will be my new wallpaper they are very cool
  • F1krF1kr
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,100
  • GranbergGranberg
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 820
    edited 11:27AM August 28, 2020
    Looking good, can't wait to try it out a release, which is hopefully soon!
  • MBeastModeT9MBeastModeT9
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 410
    I just want to say your developers make really good content and I appreciate it. If I were to judge, I would give it a 100 out of 10. The Marid model looks really adorable especially the Posh Marid skin doing a selfie. The kart looks really cool too. I would say leave this and the kart the way it is because they look so perfect and they would definately fit in the game.
  • AJ1AyrtonClimaxAJ1AyrtonClimax
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    Awesome!, i can't wait to try it out a release, which is hopefully soon! ^.^
  • SAH77777SAH77777
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 620
    Thanks for the new character, but we also asked for cute animal characters (e.g. kittens, puppies, ferry penguins etc.) to play as.
    Compare with Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled.
    Not just animals as karts.
  • GokuUltraInstinGGokuUltraInstinG
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 545
    edited 12:52AM September 23, 2020
    Wow, That's very special Awesome!, I love my favorite is a cute little hot Asian "Posh Marid" girl!! I can't wait to see it out a release, See you guys in there on a release coming soon! \(^_^)/ I give you 100000 out of 10 best beautiful design 3D! (>^_^)b Thumb up d(^_^<)
  • LobiJaniSWELobiJaniSWE
    I can barely wait to be able to play the game again on console! :)
  • shVtd0wnshVtd0wn
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 10
    Anyone knows when will they release this game?
    CammyB
  • BAG_OF_MEATBAG_OF_MEAT
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 110
    Could we get an update on expected launch plans for Xbox please?