[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

What changes would you make to Racing School?

LiltyaLiltya
KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
in Gameplay Discussion
The Racing School is designed to help all Racers improve their skill. It’s especially important for new Racers who are just learning the game.

What improvements would you like to see added to the Racing School to help beginning Racers? We’re looking forward to hearing your thoughts on improving the Racing School content and progression!
jerred

Comments

• jerredjerred
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 300
  • jerredjerred
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 300
  • SAH77777SAH77777
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 620
    i tried racing school in beta 2. i really struggled to complete the drifting tasks as either the track was too narrow or drifiting mechanic was too hard (
  • SAH77777SAH77777
    i tried racing school in beta 2. i really struggled to complete the drifting tasks as either the track was too narrow or the drifting mechanic was too hard to get right (not sure which problem was more of the problem)
  • SAH77777SAH77777
    something is going wrong with the code for the forum, making us post multiple times the same/similar text