[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

DEV BLOG - HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

LiltyaLiltya
KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
edited 1:55PM February 26, 2021 in Official News
Hey there, Racers! Happy Holidays!

I'm JL, a KartRider: Drift developer.

It feels like yesterday when we had the Global Closed Beta 2 with you. Time flew by and now we're here for a holiday greeting.

happyholidays-en.jpg

We were happy to chat with all of you in KartRider: Drift this year. We will put in more effort to meet you next year with an even better game.

As always, we thank you for your support and interest. All of the KartRider: Drift developers would like to wish you a Happy Holidays and a warm year-end!

-JL-

Comments

• SAH77777SAH77777
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 620
    Good to hear from you after a long while. Keep up all the good work and I'm really looking forward to the final game (or Beta 3)! Happy holidays
  • SAH77777SAH77777
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 620
    Good to hear from you after a long while. Keep up the good work and I'm really looking forward to the final game (or Beta 3) next year! Happy holidays