[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Farewell from CM Liltya

LiltyaLiltya
KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
in Official News
Hello Racers,

I am sad to announce that this Friday, Feb. 26th, will be my last day at Nexon America as I’m leaving to pursue an exciting new opportunity.

The decision to leave Nexon and the KartRider: Drift community wasn’t easy. Seeing the passion and excitement from all of you has been the best part of my job, and I will miss saying, “Hi,” and reading all your wonderful suggestions.

I’ve been working with gaming communities as a Community Manager and running tournaments and esports events for several years. One thing that has remained constant, no matter where I’ve been, is that I want to expand my knowledge and learn new skills or new ways to interact with the community.

I’ve learned so much from my co-workers and from this community in the short time that I’ve been here. My next adventure will help me to learn new skills and take on different responsibilities while refining the skills I already have. I’m excited to take this step to see what the future has in store for me.

I joined Nexon shortly before KartRider: Drift was announced. Like many of you, I’ve been here from the beginning, and it has been an amazing journey, watching the community grow and participate in two Closed Beta tests. Just like you, I’m excited to see what the future holds and can’t wait to play the game!

I know that I’m leaving this community in great hands with my colleagues at Nexon. They’ve always been here, working together as we march forward to the game’s release. And, of course, our amazing Volunteer Moderators will still be around!

Thank you for being an amazing community and for your patience while the game is being developed. See you guys on the track when the game goes live!

Liltya