[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Welcome CM Wompala!

AletaiAletai
KartRider: Drift Rep: 700
Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
in Official News
Hi Racers,

At long last, I am happy to announce that we have found a new Community Manager for KartRider: Drift. Please give a warm welcome to Wompala!

While I will still hang out and say hello from time to time, Wompala will be your main source for engagement, news, and more. She will monitor all of our community platforms, gather your feedback, and do her best to keep you informed.

I’m very excited to have Wompala join our team, and I know she’s going to be a great help as we keep racing toward official launch!

I’ll let her introduce herself now!

Comments

• WompalaWompala
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 405
    Hello Racers!

It's lovely to meet all of you! I'm CM Wompala, the new Community Manager for KartRider: Drift! I'm going to be zooming around wherever KartRider: Drift is spoken of on the internet, gathering information from the Racer community and delivering it to our awesome dev team! And I'll be drifting in Discord, the Nexon forums and Steam discussion boards to help moderate and chat, so feel free to message me if you have any questions, suggestions, concerns or general feedback. I may not have all the answers you seek, but with time, further answers will be unlocked, and if the information is available to be revealed, I can hunt it down for you!

A little bit about me, I've been playing Nexon games for awhile now, especially MapleStory, but the games I play most currently are KartRider Rush+, and of course, lots of KartRider: Drift! I wouldn't say I'm great at it yet, but I'm enthusiastic and having fun. I play a lot of video games in general, my Steam library has more games that I could ever finish in a lifetime, and I play a lot of ttrpgs as well. Oh and my brain is filled with random animal trivia (A wombat can run at 25 miles an hour for up to 90 seconds at a time! An impala can run up to 56 miles an hour in a zig-zag!)

And most importantly, my favorite character in KartRider: Drift is Diz, and my favorite mode is the beautiful chaos of Item Mode.
    kartrider