[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

"This product cannot be installed"

RichmondRichmond
edited 5:20PM December 5, 2019 in Gameplay Discussion
When I get to 84% when downloading the game it goes into verifying and an error pops up saying "This product cannot be installed," then it goes on a loop . Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• LiltyaLiltya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
    Richmond wrote: »
    When I get to 84% when downloading the game it goes into verifying and an error pops up saying "This product cannot be installed," then it goes on a loop . Anyone else having this problem?

Hi Richmond,

Are you still having this issue?
  • FroztFrozt
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 30
    Richmond wrote: »

did you run as admin, run the launcher as admin might work, it does for me when updating maplestory. :)
  • qqdasd978qqdasd978
    I haven't received the e-mail after registering for the beta version. Do I still have a chance to get the key? I really want to play this racing game.