[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct
Code of Conduct
KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,290
edited 5:22PM August 9, 2021 in Rules and Resources
Welcome to the Official KartRider:Drift Forum! Please read through the posted rules before joining the rest of our players in discussion!
These rules are in place to maintain a welcoming environment for all. It is your responsibility to review them. By viewing or participating in the KartRider: Drift Forum, you agree to follow these rules. Failure to follow these rules may lead to content deletion, suspension or ban.
- Respect others: Racist, discriminatory, derogatory, or threatening comments will not be tolerated. Any form of flaming, harassing, react-pinging, name-calling, witch-hunting or trolling of any person or group is strictly not allowed.
- Ping/DM: Do not unnecessarily tag / DM other players, Nexon staff, or Volunteer Moderators. If you have questions about the game, please use the applicable categories, or contact Nexon Customer Support [insert GAME Customer Support link].
- Spamming: Be courteous and avoid spamming. This includes but is not limited to creating multiple threads on the same topic at once to overwhelm the Forum, bumping (repeated posting on a thread to keep it visible), necro-bumping (posting on a thread that hasn’t had a response in over a month), and circumventing locked threads by making a new one on the same topic.
- Language: We believe our community consists of mature players, and language should be appropriate for a wide audience. Please keep in mind that the Forum is also open to many younger players. Mild swearing in reasonable moderation may be acceptable to a certain extent, but any suggestive, vulgar, or offensive terms, excessive profanity or profanity directed at any person or group is not allowed.
- Discussion on sensitive subjects: The Forum is not the place for discussing sensitive, controversial or potentially triggering subjects, including topics such as politics or religion, etc.
- NSFW content: All forms of NSFW (not safe for work) content is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to pornographic, sexual, violent, harmful content in the form of text, images, links, and descriptions. Forum avatars, images, account names, and phonetically offensive account names with inappropriate content are not allowed.
- Category purpose: Please check the topic for each category, and keep discussions in their appropriate categories. Stay on topic. Derailing threads, or inciting others to derail threads, is not allowed.
- Ban dispute: This is not the platform to dispute in-game bans. If you have questions about an in-game ban, contact Nexon Customer Support [insert GAME Customer Support link].
- Advertising and Real World/Money Trading (RWT or RMT): Advertisement outside of art-related commissions is heavily discouraged. Links to other non-[Game]-related Forums are not allowed. Any form of real world trading (RWT) such as buying, selling, or trading in-game accounts, items, currency or assets is also prohibited.
- Illegal tools and data-mining: Discussion of [Game] modifications, hacks, exploits, Private Servers, and any other activity in violation of Nexon’s Terms of Service, etc. will not be tolerated. This includes posting images or any form of information gathered by data-mining. Phishing/malicious links, or any links containing downloads or files other than images being uploaded are not allowed.
- Impersonation: Impersonating other players, Nexon staff, or Volunteer Moderators is not allowed.
- Nexon guidelines: All members must abide by Nexon's Terms of Service (https://www.nexon.com/main/en/legal/tou/).
Rules may be added/modified as needed at Nexon’s sole discretion.
Violation of any of the rules listed above will lead to a warning, temporary ban, or permanent ban depending on the severity of the infraction. All infractions will be logged and stored as necessary to enforce these rules, and Nexon staff and Volunteer Moderators have the sole right to decide which action to apply.
If you notice abuse happening on the Forum, there is a ‘Report’ link at the bottom of every post. After clicking on it, fill in the form with the subject and a summary of the abuse.
- Community Manager (CM): Nexon staff member dedicated to overseeing all aspects of the Forum, and is responsible for relaying information between Nexon and the players.
- Nexon: Nexon staff member other than the Community Manager who works in QA, Customer Support, or other departments.
- Volunteer Moderator (VM): Player volunteers who help maintain a healthy discussion environment and keep the Forum on track. VMs are not official Nexon staff, but they operate under a set of rules and best practices set forth by Nexon.
- Official News: We’ll post major game announcements and news here.
- Rules and Resources: Forum rules, category information, useful links and more can be found here.
- Contests and Events: Any events being run on the Forum will be shared here.
- Gameplay Discussion: Chat specifically about KartRider: Drift.
- Closed Beta Feedback: Got ideas for how to improve KartRider: Drift? Share them here.
- Guides and Tutorials: Share tips with other players here.
- Bug Reporting: If you found a bug in-game, let us know here. Make sure to provide as much info as possible.
- Tech Support: Post here with help for technical issues.
- Introductions: Introduce yourself to other players here.
- Off-topic Discussion: Chat about anything--it doesn’t have to be game-related. Keep it clean.
- Creative Corner: Share your artistic creations!
- Global Community: These are language-specific discussion areas. Please only use the posted language when creating posts or topics in this section.
- You must be approved by a moderator or staff before you can post on the Forum. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
- Your Forum name will be reviewed to ensure it complies with our guidelines.
- You are only allowed to have ONE forum account.