[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

That Closed Beta can be recorded?

WZOWZO
in Off-Topic Discussion
Hi, I have a question about recording my closed beta gameplay and posting it on the YouTube channel. Are there any problems with this?

Comments

• WompalaWompala
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 405
    Hello! Yes, you can absolutely record or livestream KartRider: Drift Closed Beta 3!
  • evawillmsevawillms
    WZO wrote: »
    Hi, I have a question about recording my closed beta gameplay and posting it on the YouTube channel. Are there any problems with Run 3?

You can absolutely record or livestream KartRider.
  • kinfolkkinfolk
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    Venturing into World of Warcraft dungeons is like embarking on a thrilling odyssey filled with challenges and treasures waiting to be unearthed. These intricate labyrinths test not only your skills but also your teamwork and strategy. Whether you're delving into familiar favorites or braving the depths of new encounters, each dungeon promises an adrenaline-fueled adventure. Need a hand conquering the toughest Mythic Plus dungeons? Look no further than https://gamingcy.net/en-us/wow-carry/mythic-plus for expert assistance to conquer every obstacle in your path.
  • yazibyazib
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
    Complement your meal with Wetherspoons' extensive selection spoons menu of beverages, including a wide range of beers, wines, and spirits. Whether you prefer a refreshing pint of ale, a glass of crisp white wine, or a perfectly crafted cocktail, there's a drink to suit every taste.
  • yazibyazib
    invest in the necessary infrastructure for your Private Detective Agency. Whether it's setting up a physical office space or acquiring surveillance equipment and software for data analysis, having the right tools and resources is crucial for conducting effective investigations and delivering results to your clients
  • yazibyazib
    Interior Design: Many refurbishment companies in London offer interior design services to help transform your space according to your taste and needs.

Kitchen Refurbishment: Upgrading kitchens is a popular project. This can involve installing new cabinets, countertops, appliances, and flooring. property refurbishments London
  • mariahcareymariahcarey
    This information is just exciting and new. I've been trying to decide where to go to school, and this has helped me in one way fnaf

• santinofreeplayersantinofreeplayer
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    The closed beta phase of a software or game can indeed be recorded, provided that it aligns with the terms and conditions set by the developers. Typically, closed betas are restricted to a select group of participants who are given early access to test and provide feedback on the product. Recording gameplay or software use during a closed beta can be beneficial for both users and developers. Users can share their experiences of My Team Names, report bugs, and create content that can generate excitement and anticipation for the product’s public release. However, it’s crucial to review and adhere to any non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) or confidentiality clauses that may prohibit or limit recording and sharing of beta content. Always seek permission from the developers or check the beta’s guidelines to ensure compliance.