[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Won't let me install the game

dogecoin4xdogecoin4x
in Tech Support
Got my closed beta 3 invite, redeemed code on nexon launcher. And when I click "Update", error code 20410 appears with the message "this product cannot be installed".

Comments

• WompalaWompala
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 405
    If you are still experiencing the 20410 Error when trying to access KartRider: Drift Closed Beta, please try the following to resolve this issue:

- Make sure you right-click and run as Administrator when opening the Nexon Launcher.
    - Try the "Repair" function by clicking the settings gear icon, then click "Game Configure", and finally "Repair Installation" within the launcher.
    - If this does not work, the problem may be that a file is in use. In this case, please try restarting your PC via the "Restart" function (not off/on) to clear the cache and what's running, then try the "Repair" function again.

If none of these steps work for you, there's a potential corrupted file issue and you should fully uninstall, and then reinstall the game. When you do, please install it to the default directory to make sure there are no permission issues.

Please let me know if you are still experiencing issues after taking these steps!
  • txj59713txj59713
    It is still not working after trying those steps.
  • BianHongBianHong
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
    What I did was restart computer. Uninstall the instance of the KartRider that failed to install. Then, reinstall the instance of KartRider.