[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Game crashes on race loading

ViejoBorosViejoBoros
KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
in Tech Support
Got the beta key for ps4 and installed in (playing on ps5). I played through the tutorial and have the chance to race others. Furthest I am getting is the map is loading and majority have connected. Then the music stops and then game crashes and closes. I understand that this is a beta, so the game won't run like normal etc. But it kind of sucks that can't really see how the game works if we can't race in the first place.

Comments

• BlazerkingTTVBlazerkingTTV
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    I'm currently playing on PS4 and going through the same thing. I'm also trying to stream the game as well and I'm not getting any luck. They need to fix this because I've been waiting to play this game for a long time and they're playing with my emotions right now.
  • ExaudiasExaudias
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    Having the same issue on ps5. The system has a boost mode, haven’t tried disabling it to see if it fixes it. Works fine on Steam though. You can see some PlayStation users getting in, but mostly they just lag the lobby and are disconnected on the track.
  • ViejoBorosViejoBoros
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
    I did the same thing with streaming. the different tracks I got to see seemed like quick fun. but couldnt play. It is in beta, so i'll end up waiting then