[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Controls aren't working properly.

WintermintPWintermintP
KartRider: Drift Rep: 110
in Bug Reporting
This issue was already brought to light due to incompatibilities with the AMD Ryzen processors. However, the severity of the controls issues have gotten worse since the second closed beta. The "cutting" drifts keep cutting off in the middle of it or it ends up being a doughnut due to the arrow keys being inconsistent. There's also a technique known as "new-cutting" in the original KartRider and while apparently this was added to the closed beta, the game doesn't let me do the technique, just because I'm on an AMD processor.

(Just as an additional FYI this could be a keyboard issue but I can't afford another keyboard yet, so I'd love to see if other AMD users are experiencing this. Last time this was brought up, a moderator did tell me that it was due to an AMD processor.)