[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

I can't even race

BipolarPlayerBipolarPlayer
in Tech Support
I am playing on xbox one. Whenever I try to get the boost start my kart doesn't move. Rather it does move really, really slowly. It seems like my controller isn't recognized. The two races I have actually played were really fun. This is just frustrating. Every time it happened I was trying to use the cotton kart. I know it's weird, but I hope this extra information helps get it fixed.

Comments

• LiltyaLiltya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
    I am playing on xbox one. Whenever I try to get the boost start my kart doesn't move. Rather it does move really, really slowly. It seems like my controller isn't recognized. The two races I have actually played were really fun. This is just frustrating. Every time it happened I was trying to use the cotton kart. I know it's weird, but I hope this extra information helps get it fixed.

Hi BipolarPlayer,
    Thanks for letting us know.

A couple of follow-up questions, if you don't mind. Does this only seem to happen when using the Cotton kart? Does the controller seem to work fine in every other situation? Thank you!