[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Item Box and Usage Bug

FokkosFokkos
KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
edited 2:28AM December 18, 2021 in Bug Reporting
I encountered two bugs multiple times on item mode during the third beta test.

The first bug is that occasionally after passing through an item box, I receive no item. It plays the sound indicator
telling me I received an item, but no item appears in my inventory. This bug happened more often when two racers(another player and I)
are very close to each other(almost touching or touching) and both of them seem to pass through the same
item box at the same time. Perhaps the reason is that the box detects two collisions simultaneously and it
cannot give out more than one item so an error occurs.

The second bug is that while I was holding an item, I tried to use it right as I was hit by someone else's item. My item
did not activate and was still in my inventory. Afterwards, I could no longer use items for the remainder of the race.
Pressing the use item key did not work. I could receive a second item if I had space, but I could not use either item or
switch between the items. Pressing the switch item key did not work even if I had switch uses left. I encountered this
bug while I had the nitro item, the magnet, and the fly bubble item. I encountered this bug after being hit by a missile
and after being hit by a balloon bomb.

Hope this helps in finding and reproducing the bugs. Did anyone else run into these bugs? They could be game-breaking,