[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Farewell from CM Wompala

WompalaWompala
KartRider: Drift Rep: 405
edited 4:52PM January 9, 2023 in Official News
Hello Racers,

I am sad to announce that Friday March 25th, 2022 will be my last day as the KartRider: Drift Community Manager, as I will be leaving Nexon America for an exciting new adventure. While I have only been here a short while, I have had a wonderful time being the Community Manager for this game, especially during the third Closed Beta when I had the opportunity to run custom races with some of you during our livestreams.

As a Community Manager with almost seven years in the video game industry, I am always so excited for the chance to learn and gain new skills and experience in this field, and working with this team and this community has taught me so much. While I am moving on to a different opportunity, and I’m excited for the new direction this will take me, I also can’t wait to see what comes next for KartRider: Drift. The team is so dedicated to this wonderful project and this community is so passionate, I know that there are great things in store for you all to see and experience in this awesome game.

I want to thank you all for being such an amazing community. I loved being your Community Manager for the time I was here, and I look forward to racing with you again as a part of this community when the game launches.

Sincerely,
Wompala