[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Character Discussion Topic

ColonelPanicColonelPanic
KartRider: Drift Rep: 400
Administrator, Nexon
edited 5:28PM January 9, 2023 in Gameplay Discussion
Hello Racers!

So far we have been introduced to seven characters to play as in KartRider: Drift, as well as costumes for these characters in Closed Beta 3! What are your favorite characters and what do you like best about those character designs? What other character options would you be most interested in seeing the future of KartRider: Drift? Are there costumes that you liked the best in the last Closed Beta, or other costume designs you would be interested in? Let us know in the comments below!

Comments

• Blaues_DingBlaues_Ding
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,255
    I'm really missing the option to change the color of the character. What about a Dao with a new sportive helmet?
  • lemonandlimelemonandlime
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
    My favorite character design wise is so far is Diz with her alternate outfits, but I like Marid's emotes the most. Hopefully we'll get to see more emote options down the line since Diz felt a little lacking during the most recent beta. A customization option I'd be interested in is an option to have separated sections for clothing rather than a full outfit swap (I.E. choose different hat/hair, clothes, back/face accessories if that becomes a thing). If we can at least change hairstyle/helmet and clothes separately that would be nice. Option to change colors like the above person has mentioned would also be a welcome addition