[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Global Racing Test Feedback

Comments

• StarfireStarfire
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
    Smallerbee wrote: »
    Starfire wrote: »
    Does anybody have idea if this is permament or for hrs? recently i have bad connection and got disconnected, but when i open the game again i got this message

"You have restricted from accessing the game due to terms violations.
    Please see the reason listed below.

Reason: Abnormal Gameplay Record"

Hi there, you'll have to submit a ticket on our support website.

Hi, i submit a request in support center with a subject Restricted from accessing the game (abnormal gameplay record)
  • SmallerbeeSmallerbee
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,060
    Member, Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
    Does anybody have idea if this is permament or for hrs? recently i have bad connection and got disconnected, but when i open the game again i got this message

Hi, i submit a request in support center with a subject Restricted from accessing the game (abnormal gameplay record)

Sorry about that, we have resolved this issue! Please check again :)
  • StarfireStarfire
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200

Sorry about that, we have resolved this issue! Please check again :)

Thanks! able to play again :blush:
  • FrankyBFrankyB
    edited 8:09AM January 16, 2023
    I have been playing racing games for 40 years and yet for some reason I can't manage to get the B1 license. why is it so damn difficult? Is it a bug? I can't be that bad at this game...Right? I mean wtf, I have decades of racing game experience. I really like this game but the minigames like shoot the dummys are just tedious and dumb and "race this AI that drives this track perfectly all while hitting every single drift you possibly can so you can finish the race before the time that even the AI can't beat runs out" level of difficulty to get the very first license makes me to not want to play it as much because I'm stuck playing the boring beginner tracks. What are the requirements for the top level license going to be? Fly to Korea and beat the Nexon executives in a beanbag toss game and then come in first in a real Formula 1 race?
  • TempheXTempheX
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 130
    There should be replays and the records instead of waiting for 24 hours to be submitted, should be instant. Is very hard to find things like License or Time Attack and Custom race and the cars should show their stadistics. Also the game is not well optimized, My gpu is at 70C° always and I play Windowed, and games like Doom Eternal my gpu is like 50-60°C
  • TempheXTempheX
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 130
    Also... What's the point to have a Social menu if you can't even send a message lol... A Chat Global would be nice.
  • SquishydewSquishydew
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 110
    I strongly feel "Instant Boost Hint" should be on by default on PC

Phones get to see this Boost Hint by default because they have a dedicated button for it, but PC doesn't, and seeing it visible helps newbies like me A LOT in timing it and learning when It's actually used. Without the hint i failed the post drift boost incredibly often, and had no real idea of when to hit the button after being hit by a rocket or bubble.
    Ottabie
  • OttabieOttabie
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    maybe add special abilities on all the free karts like faster start booster or longer boost duration and just make the karts that cost real life money just re-skins of those base karts. They have something similar on TF2 and CSGO. I think that would give uniqueness to each kart. When upgrading eventually comes out, there will be a "definite best" upgrade path so you could add more variety by adding kart specific abilities.
  • OttabieOttabie
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    FrankyB wrote: »
    I have been playing racing games for 40 years and yet for some reason I can't manage to get the B1 license. why is it so damn difficult? Is it a bug? I can't be that bad at this game...Right? I mean wtf, I have decades of racing game experience. I really like this game but the minigames like shoot the dummys are just tedious and dumb and "race this AI that drives this track perfectly all while hitting every single drift you possibly can so you can finish the race before the time that even the AI can't beat runs out" level of difficulty to get the very first license makes me to not want to play it as much because I'm stuck playing the boring beginner tracks. What are the requirements for the top level license going to be? Fly to Korea and beat the Nexon executives in a beanbag toss game and then come in first in a real Formula 1 race?

Yea so i struggled as well but then I realized that I should not use advanced tech on basically "tutorials". I only used the technique that was there on the previous stages and it took me 2 tries. (btw the npc makes mistakes so you can outdrive them later on.)
  • RegenesisRegenesis
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 210
    edited 4:37PM January 28, 2023
    Is there any reason certain tracks have to be speed mode only? I understand that once all the eventual tracks are added in there will obviously be more variety; but at these early stages it gets really repetitive in item mode trackwise, especially if you disable the introductory tracks in order to have more complex races. I absolutely love the L3 tracks in speed mode but it is incredibly disappointing that not a single one of those track is available in item mode. Again I assume later licenses will add more item mode tracks, but at this stage the divide really makes the lack of diverse tracks very noticeable.