[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct
Game Guides: 9. Social Features
KartRider: Drift Rep: 325
Posts: 30Member, Administrator, Nexon
edited 5:57PM August 31, 2022 in Guides and Tutorials
You can create a Party or become friends with other racers in “[In-Game Lobby - Social]” to enjoy the game together.
1. Friend List
∙ You can view all of your friends regardless of the platform they are playing on in the “Friend List”.
∙ You can also check your friends’ “[Online/In Game/In a Party/Offline]” status.
2. Add Friend
∙ When clicking “Add Friend” you can use the “[Recommended Friends/Pending Requests/Search Friends]” menus.
1) Recommended Friends : Some racers you have played with recently will populate here.
2) Pending: A list of racers who have requested to become friends with you will be shown.
The request must be accepted within 7 days or it will disappear from the waiting list. It will also disappear from the waiting list if you accept or reject the request.
3) Search for Friends: You can add friends by searching for their racer name.
3. Delete and Block Friends
1) Details: You can view the friend’s level(s), license, and profile tags.
2) Remove Friend : Select the racer name from your “Friend List” and then use the “Delete Friend” button in the details to remove them from the list.
3) Block : Select the racer name in the “Friend List” or in the “[Recommended Friends/Pending/Search Friends]” menus and block them.
∙ You will not match with racers on the Block List and cannot use voice chat features with them.
∙ You cannot invite blocked racers to a party nor participate in a party they are in.
* How to Unblock : Select and unblock racers from the Lobby’s “[Menu > Block List]”.
1. Party Invite
∙ You cannot invite racers that are already registered in a party or are offline.
∙ You can play the game with friends using one of the following 3 methods:
∙ You can select an empty slot in the “Party Members List” found in the “[Social > Party]” tab and invite a friend to the party.
∙ You can select a friend from the “[Social > NEXON]” tab and invite them to the party.
∙ You can select an empty slot in “[Play > Custom Race]” to invite a friend to a game.
∙ When racers who have received a party invitation click “[Accept]”, they join the party and the host’s lobby.
2. Set as Party Leader
∙ The racer that first invites another racer to their party becomes the Party Leader.
∙ The Party Leader can invite or kick out members, and decide whether to accept racers into the party.
∙ Setting Party Leaders can be done via selecting “Party Member > Set as Party Leader”.
3. Leave Party and Disband
∙ You can leave a party by clicking “Social > Leave Party”.
∙ Parties are automatically disbanded when all members leave the party.
※ The images in this guide were taken from the test environment. They may change according to future updates.