[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

KartRider: Drift x HyperX Giveaway Winner

SmallerbeeSmallerbee
KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,060
Member, Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
edited 4:54PM January 9, 2023 in Contests and Events
Hi Racers!

Thank you for participating in the KartRider: Drift x HyperX Gaming Accessories Giveaway! The randomly drawn winner has been notified via text.
Don't worry if you missed the contest! More giveaways are on the horizon! Make sure to subscribe to KartRider: Drift text messages to be the first to hear about upcoming contests, the latest news, exclusive rewards, behind-the-scenes content, and much more!

Without further ado, here's the lucky winner...
@LuckyTomTom
We'll be shipping your prize soon!

Thank you!

Comments

• cruelninja300cruelninja300
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    how about the 2023 giveaway winners?
  • RoAdMaNRoAdMaN
    edited 7:48AM September 2, 2023
    I won the 2023 one, but I haven't received the headset yet. I get usps informed delivery which lets me know what I receive ahead of time, and there hasn't been anything shipped by them yet. Hopefully we'll hear or get something here in the near future.
  • RoAdMaNRoAdMaN
    edited 12:53PM September 22, 2023
    Oh Snap. I just got home and lo and behold it looks like the headphones have been delivered. Thanks a bunch Nexon. I really appreciate it. I've had this account for along time. Since maplestory days. It seems like I posted more then just one post. lol!! Anyway I should interact or check out this forum more. I almost feel like I should do an unboxing video. Spruce up my youtube a bit. I quit doing game videos and unboxings and just started producing music. lol!! I need to get back into that stuff. Thanks again Nexon/Kartrider Drift.