[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Almost There! (Discussion Topic)

SmallerbeeSmallerbee
KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,060
Member, Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
edited 5:29PM January 9, 2023 in Gameplay Discussion
Hey Racers!

It’s finally here, right around the corner. Only 5 days left until the Preseason for KartRider: Drift kicks off! Now that it’s happening, what are you most excited for? You’ve had a lot of time to think about it, so what is the first thing you’re doing when you start KartRider: Drift?

I know my answer; I gotta create all my custom decals ASAP! How about you?
XDORX

Comments

• Blaues_DingBlaues_Ding
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,255
    I'll set up my character again and check out what's new to the game since the last test...
    Then race!
  • OutsiderOutsider
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 220
    Excited for game in general. Played it 10 years ago. It was very fun and addictive.

I have couple questions:

1. I read that "KartRider: Drift will be available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 later this year". But what about PS5?

2. How can I link my account on PC with PS5? I would like to carry over the progress I will make during pre season.

Thanks!
  • haldolmehaldolme
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 110
    Outsider wrote: »
    Excited for game in general. Played it 10 years ago. It was very fun and addictive.

I have couple questions:

1. I read that "KartRider: Drift will be available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 later this year". But what about PS5?

2. How can I link my account on PC with PS5? I would like to carry over the progress I will make during pre season.

Thanks!

Same! I remember playing it 10+ years ago and been waiting ever since for it to come out again.
  • IlluminationIllumination
    Why cant I play the game yet? Isn't it suppose to be out right now?
  • hellyearhellyear
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    edited 7:07PM January 11, 2023
    Why cant I play the game yet? Isn't it suppose to be out right now?

depends where you are, 6 pm pacific time USA..