[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

We need these now(next update)

AlitaAngleAlitaAngle
KartRider: Drift Rep: 135
in Gameplay Discussion
1、Communicate syetem (before match start and after match and friend group) "Kartider I" is good, why “drift” cancel??
2、Function“ shift+↑” mean I'm ready to go or sneer at other players(before match start and after match) "Kartider I" is good, why “drift” cancel??
3、Function"↔" Shake your body (before match start and after match) "Kartider I" is good, why “drift” cancel? "Kartider I" is good, why “drift” only half?(just before the match)
4、Add game group before the match start, you can see other seven players in the group and see which map is in this game. "Kartider I" is good, why “drift” cancel??

Comments

• AlitaAngleAlitaAngle
    5、when you on the sky in the item style, you can't use button "R" to reset the game status, only on the groud. "Kartider I" is good, why “drift” cancel??
  • AlitaAngleAlitaAngle
    6、need——pet、balloon、headdress、glasses,and no cloud in item mode??? "Kartider I" have everything, but "dfift"???
    7、magnet and bomb button not good,when you press the ctrl, you should aim player, and when you lock it, loose ctrl. It's not, you press the ctrl twice until you lock, maybe it's convient, but not good.
  • AlitaAngleAlitaAngle
    8、more car、more map、more dress
  • AlitaAngleAlitaAngle
    edited 3:05AM January 13, 2023
    9、reset is not invincible when you are in the "R" state
    10、when you press the "R", role is not on the groud, but in the sky, this is unacceptable
  • AlitaAngleAlitaAngle
    11、Banana peel too big in item mode, make it smaller.
    12、when player use the defense, role may trun round, we don't like this point.
    13。if you use the item immediate when you press alt, delayed there
  • AlitaAngleAlitaAngle
    14、we need rename card in the mall
    15、information detailed be checked just for seconds before back the homepage, you can't check the information all the time.
  • OttabieOttabie
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    Dude i cant understand what your saying