[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

A Plethora of bugs.

VythanLeVythanLe
KartRider: Drift Rep: 320
in Bug Reporting
For Starters I have a custom laptop with 12gb ram, 3gb GPU, 3.5ghz i7 and a T-Mobile Revll.

On T-Mobile, game runs perfectly with great frames and I can do all the license tests after disabling the custom controls as painful as it is to try to hit tiny buttons....
Except, the button are not always registering my presses. And I play a lot of games on mobile, I know that having a finger on the screen can cause that, I don't have one.
Supposedly there's been controller issues in the code of this game for over 2 years, probly shoulda fixed those.

Anyway, The next one is When I join a game, it will randomly disconnect and I have yet to play a full game on mobile. This is on a 5g network with an antenna a block away.
After it disconnects it either:

A: Crashes the game entirely, throws up an error report that then disappears and the game window is still open, but if I open it the game boots up from the start.

B: Sends me back to the lobby to join again or glitches the join button entirely to make the sound when I press it but do nothing. It's an instant cancel. I can see that it tries to join but something insta cancels it.

On PC steam, the game runs horribly. I have it on lowest settings and its choppy as all hell at 35 fps but it's playable. It runs all single player fine, and has no disconnects, but now it either:

A: Crashes in the lobby within 10 seconds of logging in UNLESS I select a submenu before than, and that cancels it out for some reason.

B: crashes at random during games by completely freezing and not giving me any indication of ever coming back, just delete the task and reopen.

Not really concerned about pc but I would be very interested in being able to complete one match on mobile.
  1. Does anyone else have these issues?0 votes
    1. Mobile Crashes
       0% (0 votes)
    2. Mobile Disconnects/unable to play/Kicked out of every game
       0% (0 votes)
    3. PC Crash at random
       0% (0 votes)
    4. PC Crash in lobby unless you do something fast (Idle crash?)
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• VythanLeVythanLe
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 320
    Tried on another phone, it worked fine with no issues. Your game does not support t-Mobile Revvl 5g (crap korean phone anyway)