[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Duel 3 bug when restarting the race

PleinapleinaPleinapleina
in Bug Reporting
There's a bug that I'm not exactly sure about the specific causes of but I was attempting duel 3 for the 3rd license and I was having issues when restarting the race where the opponent was starting out the race a lot faster than they should be going to the point where they were probably 2 times as fast as I was on the starting boost.

The only things I can remember that may have had an impact was that I restarted the race a lot via the "retry" option, I exited out the first time to try and change settings as I thought something was wrong with my game as I couldn't keep up on the starting boost, going back in again it went normal but after enough retries it started occurring again. Only other thing of note is that I alt tabbed a few times during both of these sessions and I was in exclusive fullscreen mode.

Unsure of the exact cause or if it occurs in other duels but may be worth notifying players to restart the duel if they experience this until it is resolved.