[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

How do i uninstall the game?

AstryAstry
KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
in Tech Support
I downloaded beta version. and i want to uninstall it, but there is no setting button to click in nexon luncher for kartrider.
There's no uninstall program either nor show up in the uninstall app in the setting in my computer.
please tell me how to erase this game DX

Comments

• PeridotPeridot
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
    Hey buddy, I've encountered the same problem as you and have been anxious about it like you.

However somehow Nexon Launcher I don't know how doesn't show where you put the game.
    If you use a program called "Everything" and type from it the name of the game you can find all the folders pertaining to it.
    Right-click > Open Files Path.
    There you will find "KartRider: drift.exe."

I wanted to install it from steam because I had the same problem.
    I recommend that you also delete any desktop shortcuts and anything related to the game
  • PeridotPeridot
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
    Peridot wrote: »
    Hey buddy, I've encountered the same problem as you and have been anxious about it like you.

However somehow Nexon Launcher I don't know how doesn't show where you put the game.
    If you use a program called "Everything" and type from it the name of the game you can find all the folders pertaining to it.
    Right-click > Open Files Path.
    There you will find "KartRider: drift.exe."

I wanted to install it from steam because I had the same problem.
    I recommend that you also delete any desktop shortcuts and anything related to the game