[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Abnormal Gameplay record error

sekii130sekii130
KartRider: Drift Rep: 110
in Tech Support
Hi team,
My account has been restricted from accessing the game just now. I was playing a speed round and the round was lagging. I continued on and out of nowhere a message popped up saying abnormal gameplay record and kicked me out of the game. I cannot log back in. Can I please get this looked into? ID is sekii130
Thanks
Letmein9856

Comments

• RonHendersonRonHenderson
    I am experiencing the same issue that occurred around 4:20pm PST, where I was in a game that was lagging heavily and I was abruptly disconnected. Upon reconnecting, I received a message stating that I have been restricted from accessing the game due to supposed violations of the terms of service. The reason given was "Abnormal Gameplay Record." I have no idea why this would be the case. I attempted to submit a support ticket but was unable to find the Steam connector file and the article wasn't helpful.
    ID in-game was: RonHenderson
    Letmein9856
  • Letmein9856Letmein9856
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
    I just got banned for lagging in a Squad Speed. I put my game on unrestricted to find more people and I got banned for lagging. now my account is restricted due to "abnormal gameplay record".

Name in Game Is: Letmein9856
  • sekii130sekii130
    edited 8:52PM January 18, 2023
    Hey guys,
    I've put in a ticket for this to get looked into and I've left a link to this page. I will let you guys know if I receive any updates.
  • RonHendersonRonHenderson
    Looks like it got fixed for me. I did put in a support ticket without the steam connector file. Not sure if it was the forum post or that.