[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Global Shader cache file- missing

L0v3L4c3L0v3L4c3
in Tech Support
Im getting a error when i try to open the game:
THE GLOBAL SHADER CACHE FILE IS MISSING.
and something about cooked content...

c1.png

https://ibb.co/9cSGKMB
Anyone knows what happened there?

Comments

• ArcticwolfgamingukArcticwolfgaminguk
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 20
    Restarting steam and your pc and update your graphics card drivers try them steps.
  • L0v3L4c3L0v3L4c3
    Restarting steam and your pc and update your graphics card drivers try them steps.

Im loging from nexon launcher
    L0v3L4c3 wrote: »

Has it got a repair option ?
  • L0v3L4c3L0v3L4c3

yes. I tried it. and updated everythjing and still the same
    edited 5:33PM December 6, 2019

https://support-kartriderdrift.nexon.net/hc/en-us send a ticket in.

On looking into this further from another game aka battle grounds. They recently updated the DX from 10 to 11. that is when most people started to have the problem turns out people who have got graphics cards for DX10 are no longer able to run that game and get the exact same error message as you do.
  • L0v3L4c3L0v3L4c3

On looking into this further from another game aka battle grounds. They recently updated the DX from 10 to 11. that is when most people started to have the problem turns out people who have got graphics cards for DX10 are no longer able to run that game and get the exact same error message as you do.

So i can not play it? but i run maplestory normally :O

Well there're 2 things i need to know. What DX v this game is running on and what DX V you have or what graphics card you got. i need to know these to be able to pin point the problem more. Cause if it turns out that your graphics card don't support the DX v the game runs on then you need to upgrade your graphics card.
  • L0v3L4c3L0v3L4c3

Well there're 2 things i need to know. What DX v this game is running on and what DX V you have or what graphics card you got. i need to know these to be able to pin point the problem more. Cause if it turns out that your graphics card don't support the DX v the game runs on then you need to upgrade your graphics card. [/quote]

Checked it. Im using DX 11
    Im also using DX11 and not getting that error odd. So now just waiting for the CM to get back to me to see what game the DX is using.
  • L0v3L4c3L0v3L4c3
    Im also using DX11 and not getting that error odd. So now just waiting for the CM to get back to me to see what game the DX is using.

I guess i wont play then. The beta ends tomorrow :/

I guess i wont play then. The beta ends tomorrow :/

Well the devs are aware of your problem. so fingers crossed they can get it fixed for the next beta.