[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Bots. Bots EVERYWHERE.

PoofcatPoofcat
KartRider: Drift Rep: 820
in Gameplay Discussion
The game is already infested with bots... When I play speed I'm landing in rooms where I am frequently the only real person. What's the end goal of this? This isn't the type of game where having alts can benefit a main account so it makes no sense.

Comments

• RegenesisRegenesis
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 210
    How do you tell if there are bots or not in your race? Not doubting if there are or not, most games have them to some degree, I just truly don't know how to tell and would like to be able to do so.
  • PoofcatPoofcat
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 820
    Regenesis wrote: »
    How do you tell if there are bots or not in your race? Not doubting if there are or not, most games have them to some degree, I just truly don't know how to tell and would like to be able to do so.

They often have strange names you wouldn't expect real people to pick, but could be generated at random really easily, usually formatted noun-noun-2 numbers (ex. Cowshoe64) but not always. They also usually appear in groups rather than having just one in a game. One of the biggest giveaways is strange gameplay though, their characters will often twitch to turn rather than do it smoothly, and will often get permanently stuck at obstacles or other abnormalities on harder maps (like gaps and built-in speedups) and won't be able to finish the race.