[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Practice mode doesn't work half the time.

SquishydewSquishydew
KartRider: Drift Rep: 110
in Bug Reporting
As the title says, half the time practice mode doesn't work at all and just matches you with players any way.
Its easy to tell because they have no A icons and in bot matches your ping is always green, where as with players it isn't.
On top of that i get long queue times, why would i get long queue times with bots?

Comments

• SmallerbeeSmallerbee
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,060
    Member, Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
    Squishydew wrote: »
    As the title says, half the time practice mode doesn't work at all and just matches you with players any way.
    Its easy to tell because they have no A icons and in bot matches your ping is always green, where as with players it isn't.
    On top of that i get long queue times, why would i get long queue times with bots?

Hey there! In practice mode it will match you with human players on your team if you search for duo or squad modes. Additionally, the (A) assist icon isn't an indicator of a bot. Some bots show using it, and some do not! Both exist :)
    Viper