[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Game is Great, Would Love To See..

LukshoLuksho
KartRider: Drift Rep: 300
in Gameplay Discussion
Hey Racers,

Just an idea to throw it out there,

I would love to see this game for M1 macs, for sure. The new silicon chips.

Chat would be fanatastic, as many have asked for.

Spectator mode for tournaments and friends and streamers.

And lastly, to help with tournaments, is to add more laps to races so that way they don't end so quickly. Sometimes I feel the race is over so quick, I am in queue longer per game than I am actually racing.

This would help with tournaments as well as more gameplay time. Players should be able to choose how many laps they want, but I definitely think we need to add some more for the option of having longer and more challenging races. It's easy to stay consistent 1, 2, or 3 laps. How about 6 or 7? Treat it like F1 almost, because this is like F1 for the E-Sports scene!

Comments

• dadnayadadnaya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 405
    Luksho wrote: »

And lastly, to help with tournaments, is to add more laps to races so that way they don't end so quickly. Sometimes I feel the race is over so quick, I am in queue longer per game than I am actually racing.

This would help with tournaments as well as more gameplay time. Players should be able to choose how many laps they want, but I definitely think we need to add some more for the option of having longer and more challenging races. It's easy to stay consistent 1, 2, or 3 laps. How about 6 or 7? Treat it like F1 almost, because this is like F1 for the E-Sports scene!

Personally for me, I'd love to see a "tournament" style game mode, playing a couple maps with the same players rather than adding laps on the same map.

It'll add some more spice and variety, while also making sure I don't have to requeue every two minutes...
  • TheHeavieKiwieTheHeavieKiwie
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 770
    I read the news and I heard there's gonna be grand prix in the game soon. Sounds fun probably.