[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

New (old) items needed

Blaues_DingBlaues_Ding
KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,255
in Gameplay Discussion
Hi there,
you should include the old items to the game...

ghost: invisibility (defence for waterbomb, rocket, water wasp?)
cloud: hiding track
devil: switching controls
#1 rocket: will hit the leader

Comments

• Blaues_DingBlaues_Ding
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,255
    There should be a short time of invincibility after getting hit to avoid a double or triple hit
    TheHeavieKiwie
  • liquidsin74liquidsin74
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 130
    The game is bleeding customers by the day. every time I check there are a lot less players. They need to implement a lot of things if they don't want this to die before summer comes.
  • dadnayadadnaya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 405
    Would love to see more items in the game yeah, and I also agree on the recovery period.

Just played today on Glacial, was first place.. Then got hit by THREE rockets, shielded one of them, got hit by the other two in a row... Exactly when you're jumping above the water area.

So I got double stunned, fell out of the map, and finished last. Yay
  • TheHeavieKiwieTheHeavieKiwie
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 770
    dadnaya wrote: »
    Would love to see more items in the game yeah, and I also agree on the recovery period.

Just played today on Glacial, was first place.. Then got hit by THREE rockets, shielded one of them, got hit by the other two in a row... Exactly when you're jumping above the water area.

So I got double stunned, fell out of the map, and finished last. Yay

We relate the same pain. Got hit by two UFO in a row and in the same map! Slowed my kart enough to be unable to make a jump and VOILA! Kart resetted all the way back and went to last position straight off.
    Short period of invincibility after getting hit is mandatory.