[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Disconnected Player EVERY Game!

SparkleXSparkleX
KartRider: Drift Rep: 450
edited 8:31AM February 7, 2023 in Gameplay Discussion
What's with the ONE player almost EVERY game, who sits there loading and then eventually, lags out (Disconnects)? Almost 90% of the games this happens. Why??? It just gets stuck on the pre-game loading screen until this ONE player is booted & the race can finally start. So annoying!!!
Like always ONE, not 2, not 3, just ONE! Is this some kind of bug or is it intentionally being done by griefers to ruin the fun for everyone else by having a bots spam lobbies to slow them down? How can this be statistically possible, that there's always JUST ONE PLAYER? Even the law of random doesn't allow these kinds of odds!
This should seriously be looked at by the devs (NEXON).
TheHeavieKiwie
  1. Have you experienced this happening to you?3 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (3 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• TheHeavieKiwieTheHeavieKiwie
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 770
    edited 6:48PM February 14, 2023
    In my experience I think it happens when we play too many games straight up. So let me explain, one time while in loading screen the screen immediately went black and game crashed just like that just 2 seconds into the loading screen.
    I was invited to a party by a random player and we were playing nonstop. Happened twice like that. In one of the crashes, it didn't crash right in the loading screen. I managed to get in the race but once the race started, the screen went black...but returned back to the race and then crashed completely 2 seconds later. I don't play too much and this was like the only time I experienced this so I believe it happens when we play too much.

Also one last thing, I did encounter a game where 2 players who were disconnected in a race but that was like a one in hundred games. So yeah generally, 1 player seem to be disconnected occasionally.