[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Matchmaking doesn't work. Can't connect to a race

OutsiderOutsider
KartRider: Drift Rep: 220
in Tech Support
Since yesterday matchmaking is not working. It's searching for a race for 3 minutes and nothing happens. What is the issue? I play on PC.

Comments

• SmallerbeeSmallerbee
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,060
    Member, Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
    Outsider wrote: »
    Since yesterday matchmaking is not working. It's searching for a race for 3 minutes and nothing happens. What is the issue? I play on PC.

Are you setting any restrictive queue settings? Relaxing your matchmaking settings and searching for multiple track difficulties should help! But if you're doing all this and still can't get a game, that may be a bug yes.
  • OutsiderOutsider
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 220
    Smallerbee wrote: »
    Outsider wrote: »

Are you setting any restrictive queue settings? Relaxing your matchmaking settings and searching for multiple track difficulties should help! But if you're doing all this and still can't get a game, that may be a bug yes.

Matchmaking latency is balanced. Track difficulties 1, 2 and 3+. Item mode: solo, duo and squad.

Still second day in a row matchmaking is not working for me. Can't join any races.

Any ideas on what I should do?