[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Matching gets timed out without warning message

WeaklySupervisedWeaklySupervised
KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
edited 9:07PM February 13, 2023 in Bug Reporting
Using the Steam version. If you're waiting for more than 6 minutes to find a match, it gets automatically canceled.

There's no warning message about this whatsoever, the players might keep waiting without even realizing the matching got canceled.

With that said, shouldn't the game instead just keep on searching until it finds a match, with no time limit?

Comments

• MelanasMelanas
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 230
    edited 10:06PM February 13, 2023
    I already created a topic about it. After an hour of searching, the game is not found. And when it is, it finds game in the Korean server, where it is simply impossible to play, as other cars teleport and simply knock down the drift, so it is impossible to gain nitro
  • SmallerbeeSmallerbee
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,060
    Member, Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
    Melanas wrote: »
    I already created a topic about it. After an hour of searching, the game is not found. And when it is, it finds game in the Korean server, where it is simply impossible to play, as other cars teleport and simply knock down the drift, so it is impossible to gain nitro

I would recommend checking your matchmaking settings!

A less restricted matchmaking setting will help you get into games a bit faster, but you will encounter the high ping servers a bit more often. I'm sorry that it has to be a trade off like that!